A Parent’s Guide to Education During COVID-19
This stress-free guide helps parents like you navigate the challenges of managing your child’s education at home. It includes foundational ideas about learning from home, links to online resources, and practical steps to get ready for fall. It’s designed to help you keep your child’s educational development on sure footing—and maintain your sanity in the process.
In A Parent’s Guide to Education During COVID-19, you’ll learn…
- The 80/20 Pareto Principal, and how it applies to learning
- Why math, English, and executive function are critical for all other learning
- 2 central challenges with learning from home – and how to overcome them
- The keys to active learning and why it’s so important
- How to keep your sanity in the midst of it all!
What Parents Say
I’ve used Wells Academic Solutions for all four of my children over the last 10years. They’ve always impressed me with their dedication and ability to teach difficult subject matter so successfully. I highly recommend their services.”
— Linda D
About Wells Academic Solutions
Wells Academic Solutions offers academic tutoring and counseling services for K-12 students and adults. At Wells, we put students at the center of their educational experience, empowering them with independent, critical thinking skills—and the inspiration to put those skills to work.
Copyright © 2020 Wells Academic Solutions.